Sunday, July 20, 2008

When will I ever be me?

This weekend has been bad. I spent money we shouldn't have...Just because Jeff made more then expected we shouldn't have gone out and spent it. We also went out to eat. I should have got a salad but I got my fav meal as an appetizer and split it into two meals. That was really the only unecessary spending. However I was depressed and didnt eat as well as I should have. I still stuck under my calories and did get a 30 min walk in Saturday morning. I just fear getting on the scale tommorow. Tommorow is back to the grind and I have a lot I want to get done this week!!

Sunday- I will have the house clean and laundry started.

Monday- Get laundry caught up, adjust the budget till the end of the month.

Tuesday- Target, Post Office and Walgreens.

Wenesday-Clean and laundry

Thursday-Meal plan and shopping lists for Friday and Sunday

Friday-Grocery shopping

Satruday-major cleaning and yard work.

Sunday-throwing a family get together.

I want to walk 5 days out of the week, balance the checkbook daily and keep the house nice and neat!

No comments: