Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A new roof, Trevor and my weight loss!

Jeff went on the roof last night and determined we have a small leak. So I get to come up with 1k in our budget to buy all new supplies for a roof. He of course will do it like he did the whole house. I am going to be staying home a lot more. THe only shopping that needs to be done is a few things for Aubrey's birthday party, Jeff needs new sneakers, groceries. We have plenty of health and beauty items along with household items so unless its free or close to it I wont be buying it!

Trevor made it to 5:30 last night before he had a time-out. I really think that was a record for him! He was so good yesterday and we had such a great day. We went to Target first thing in the morning and he was really great. We came home and did one of his school books that works on using scissors. He posted all his work on the fridge proudly so daddy can see. He played with Aubrey, watched some cartoons(as a reward for being so good), ate a great lunch, and even took a nap. We are going back to the prize box. We used to use it for potty training every day he had no accidents he got to pick a prize. It will now be for behavior. I just need to make a chart.

The past 2 days I have lost 2 pounds. Thats not healthy from what I am reading. However Im eating no different then I have been. I am thinking its because I stopped nursing and everything finally deflated if you get what I am sayin. I cant wait to be in the 100's again!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Nicely done, Manda! 2 lbs in 2 days is fine because of the nursing. Like you said, it's probably retained fluids and all that. If anything, you might gain back a lb but still end up less at the end of your week. Great job! (sorry about the roof, though!)

Kylee said...

Great job on weight loss! That sucks about your roof. At least your hubby can do it. We would have to hire someone!

The Coupon Junkie said...

as long as your not intentionally doing anything to lose 2lbs that quick, i wouldn't worry about it!! You haven't done anything differently so just keep up the good work!!!