Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ugh

Today is going to be a bad day I can tell. WHY?! First of all its 6:56 a.m. and I am up and have already had breakfast. I feel like Im going to puke. Did I mention its not even 7 a fucking clock yet. Aubrey wakes up every morning now around 5 or 6 cries for a few minutes then goes back to sleep. Jeff went into work early this morning so he heard her and asked me if I wanted to get her. I quickly shouted NO she will go back to sleep. So right before hes about to leave I hear her coming closer and closer. He fucking got her outta bed because he felt bad. Well do you feel BAD your wife is running on 5 hours of sleep when she clearly needs 8. Do you feel bad that she has a ton of shit to get done today and now all she will be able to do is drink coffee all day. Im so clearly pissed at him and Saturday morning is going to be a bad morning for him...Paybacks a bitch!

Ok this week sucks weight loss wise. Its all because of the stopping nursing IM sure. Your body holds onto what it thinks it needs because your nursing. I have a feeling my body went into survival mode and is taking in everything possible. Im staying around 1200 a day for calorie intake, with my proteins, fats and carbs numbers too. I have been walking on average 25-30 mins a night. Still no soda, and good foods...fruits veggies, grains etc. My boobs are still ginourmous and hard as baseballs because they are so full of milk. Yesterday I went down .8 today Im back up .4. I pray this is all because of the stopping nursing and next week will be better.

O and to seal the deal as of 6 a.m. I have to take both kids and a cat to the vet. This should be a blast

No comments: