Saturday, July 12, 2008

220 bucks and a cookout!!

I sold some of my stockpile this morning, kids clothes etc and made 220 bucks!!! Now I was all depressed and sad to see a lot of the kids clothes go. But then I realized Trevor doesn't NEED 2 fucking totes of t shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, shorts etc. Ive decided the kids need 10 long sleeves, 10 short sleeves, 5 tanks, a few hoodies and 10 shorts and jeans or long pants. THATS IT!!! NO more over buying and back to Old Navy where clothes are just as cheap as gymbo sometimes but I dont have the need to be matchy matchy!!

Jeff and I sat down and discussed our finances and I told him we need to get the DR Gazelle Intensity we had to get this house. He agreed. Finally felt good to let him know where we stand and agree on what we need to do to fix it. Im hopeful. We were VERY good this week. Ive decided that I will give myself 60 bucks for Target when all these toys that are 30 percent off now go to 75 and thats it. We are going back to envelipes etc. Selling all that we can. If I can make 20 a week I will be happy!

We used some of the 220 to buy some mulch for the area next to the stairs, a new leash for max and a line for max. All things we have needed to buy. We also bought the last AC for the kids room that we needed. The money left will go to envelopes somehwere yay!!

We went to two cookouts today. I thought I was going to fail at my diet but I weighed myself this morning and guess what down 1.5 pounds already. All water weight I'm sure but still it was the inspiration that I def needed. I did have a coca cola today but it was because I had a horrible headache took 1000 mg of advil and my headache wasn't going away. Drank the caffeine and it went away instantly. I stayed way below my calorie count today by eating salad with chicken on top twice, a fruit salad, a banana, and oatmeal and tons of water of course.

Each day I am feeling stronger and more confident in myself. Also the support Jeff has given me is great. He really has shocked me how much hes helping me. He got me a plate today and got me all healthy stuff. it was great when he came back and said I think I did good I got you the healthiest stuff there. Having support with him, and the support of helping with calories and servings on sparkpeople and BBC has really helped me tons!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Awesome job! I need to do the same thing with the kids' old clothes and toys but I just can't bring myself to do it. Also, WTG on the weight loss!