Monday, July 21, 2008

I didnt gain or lose!!

I'm not happy that I didn't lose anything this weekend. However I'm also happy I didn't gain anything. I am the exact weight that I was on Friday morning. I think Aubrey is all done nursing. We went from 3-5 hours to just before bed and in the morning when she woke up. Over the weekend she nursed once Friday night at 1 a.m. well technically Saturday morning. I'm quite full so maybe there is a pound in there holding me back ;) I need to up my water. I was getting the 8 glasses a day its been 6 all weekend. I'm hoping for a pound and a half by Friday.

As for my goals. Laundry is all washed that can be washed. I have 2 loads left one needs folding and one needs drying. The house is clean! I even ended up going for a walk last night. IN THE RAIN! Jeff was shocked but I was feeling down and wanted to quit this whole weight loss thing and that pushed me.

No comments: