Saturday, July 5, 2008

Steel Magnolias + hormonal depresssed chick = BAD

We took Trev to see Kung Fu Panda tonight. He liked it.

Ive been feeling kinda depressed lately. A lot of death has been going on around me. Im well aware of it. I came home to my mom watching Steel Magnolias and Aubrey sleeping...

I got to the part where Shelby(Julia Roberts) character has a diabetic episode and her baby is crying and her husband comes home to that. Now i worry about this ALL of the time. Its a very realistic thing that could def happen. Then Shelby dies and her mom is at her funeral crying. Now first of all I don't know what my mother or I would do without one another. I think we are one another's rock. I lean on her way more then I should but whatever. I think she leans on me too. The older we get the better friends we become. I cant even imagine the day she is gone. Then I think how unfair it would be to not see Aubrey get married, go to prom, have babies etc. Just made me think how badly I need my daughter and mother and how badly they need me. Hold your mom and babies tonight.

This also reminds me we so very badly need a will. Im going to get working on that this week.

No comments: