Friday, July 25, 2008

Shaws

I went to Shaw's did my normal grocery shop. The lady behind me was like HOLY crap can you take me shopping. She started telling her mom what my total was before and what it is now. Shes like no way you got meat. I said yes I did...I bought 1 pound of lunch meat, 3 packages of breakfast sausage, 2 packages of Sausage and 1 package of steak for sandwiches. Shes like okay so nothing fresh...Yes I got 3 pounds of bananas, 4 plums, 1 onion, 2 peppers, blueberries 3 pounds of grapes, a package of baby carrots. She was just plain shocked.

I also bought hummus Im scared to try it but my moms boss said its really good for you.

Gold Peak, Powerade, Coca Cola products are all 10 for 10. If you buy 10 you get two free packages of Shaws cheese snacks or pretzels. I bought 10 of the teas...used 5 1 dollar off 2 for the teas and the free coupon. I paid 5 dollars and got 10 teas and 2 packages of pretzels.

Wise chips are bogo I bought some for the party we are having sunday.

Johnson sweet sausage was bogo bought 2 packages of that Jeff LOVES it. I had a coupon for this from where I dont remember.

Aquafina waters are 2/5. There is a coupon in the flyer b2g1. I dont normally buy this but I saved more then I would have buying flavoring.

Yogurts are 20/10. There is a 1 dollar shaws printable. If you buy 21 then you can use 3 of the buy 6 get 1 free coupons. It comes out to .38 cents a yogurt!!

Blueberry thomas bagels were 1.00 off

These are all the deals I can think of...Decent week at Shaws.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Just wanted to say Hi! I found your blog off from BBC. I love a bargain, but I am not very good at it yet! You do great! I also signed up for the free geotrack dvd. Thanks!!