Friday, July 11, 2008

Holiday Gift Fund

I found a new blog I LOVE!!

I take her challenge...Lets see for Christmas we have to buy for these people:

Jeffs neices and nephews:

amanda
jess
nicki
billy
nathan x
derek x
alyssa x
kayla x
julia x
mikey x

My cousins kids:
jake x
rachael
matthew

Our close family:
mom I have a few things for her
nathan(bro)
bill
cheryl



I went through my closet tonight and i will put an x by who i have bought already!! Mainly the kids that I have left are all teenagers or older kids. They will each get a 20 and a 5 dollar bill in a card. I am no longer buying gift cards to the mall and paying 25 a pop plus a 2.50 fee!!

I need 150 for them. Jeff's parents are going to get a gift card to a restaurant and another order from Omaha steaks total 150. I need to think hard about my mom and brother but I am going to shoot for no more then 150 for the both of them. My kids I will spend another 150 on. Jeff and I will spend 50 on each other .

That brings my grand total to 700! That means 31.00 a week needs to get set aside for the remainder of Christmas. I also buy throughout the year so whatever i buy will get taken out of that amount. Lets see if i can stick to it. its all about being frugal

No comments: