Wednesday, July 30, 2008

pre-school!!!!

Trev starts pre-school in 5 weeks and 6 days!! I can't wait! I think this is really what he needs right now. It will help with his behavior issues. I think hes very bored and needs some stimulation. I have a backpack, lunch box, new sneakers, some new clothes, Jeff can do his hair a few days before he starts...I cant think of anything else that he would need. Jeff is being a douche about it because there is no reason I cant teach him pre-school like I have been. Yea I can teach Trevor stuff, No I am not 14 other kids in a classroom that he can interact with and become friends with. I obviously won this battle but he has to make sure he bitches and moans about it.

2 comments:

The Coupon Junkie said...

My dad was the same way...he was like why dont you just teach her at home?
I could very easily do that, but she really needs interaction w/other kids her age!!! Plus i want her to have the BEST jump start to kindergarten as possible...i sucked @ school and hated every moment of school, so i def. don't want her to be like that...i want her to have fun and enjoy her self!!
How many days a week is he going?
Kaits going M-W-F from 9-1pm

manda said...

Trev is going Tuesday/Thursday 9-12. Next year he will go 3 days a week from 9-12