Thursday, July 31, 2008

Weekly weigh-in

What an awesome week...Its been 3 weeks since I started my 50 pounds till Christmas. In all honesty I really wanted to do it but knew I would just fail and give up! But for some reason(I really think I hit rock bottom like an addict) I have yet to give up and keep getting stronger and stronger. I have lost 9.4 pounds!!! Can I even tell you how great it will feel in .6 pounds to say I lost TEN pounds..I don't know why but 10 sounds so much better then 9.4! I am not doing anything ridiculous either...

Breakfast: Oatmeal made with skim milk and a banana or Yogurt with some sort of fruit

Snack: All-bran wheat crackers with hummus, nutrigran bar, some sort of 100 calorie bar or package, pretzels, twizzlers.

Lunch: Wrap with turkey, cheese, and lettuce, a smart one, a lean cuisine.

Snack: Carrots, bananas, strawberries, cucumbers, etc

Dinner: Whatever we are having that night just a portion.

I normally walk for 25-30 mins after dinner. I live around a ton of hills so its a great walk!!

I dont touch anything besides water after 7 p.m.

I drink mainly water, I have a diet tea(has no calories), sometimes a cup of juice.

If we go out to get fast food for whatever reason I normally go to chick fila get a 4 pack of nuggets, fruit cup and a diet lemonade.

My clothes are fitting me great! Def not close to being down a size but I had some serious muffin top before I started this challenge because I refused to go up a size!! My shirts are down a size my pants still have a few more weeks!!

On my way to the next 40.6 pounds :)

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Awesome job on 9.4 lbs! That is great!