Thursday, July 24, 2008

Holiday Fund Update!!

Jeffs neices and nephews:

amanda
jess
nicki X
billy
nathan x
derek x
alyssa x
kayla x
julia x
mikey x

My cousins kids:
jake x
rachael X
matthew X

Our close family:
mom I have a few things for her
nathan(bro)
bill X
cheryl X


Im down to 3 of our neices and nephews. Im hoping that we can rack up enough points on our debit card to get at least one more gift card. So I am budgeting for 50 for the rest of them. Jeffs parents remaining presents will be home-made from the kids(Jeffs mom LOVES this type of stuff). Im budgeting 25 for supplies. My mom I will need about 50 more for her....Basically tons of home-made stuff, shutterfly and snapfish deals, etc. My brother I need about 50 more for him for a gift card.

That is 175 for the remaining gifts. I put away 25 each week. By Christmas day that will be 550!! That leaves 375 for the kids(mainly Aubrey Trev has a ton!!), Jeff and I and stocking stuffers.

No comments: