Friday, July 11, 2008

I feel like an addict

I am seriously kicking ass. Yesterday I took a 10 min walk. Now you say wimp just 10 mins. Well I had Max with me. So pulling back and restraining a 20 lb German shepherd is a workout within itself.

I stuck to my diet plan like a champ yesterday and I am doing very good today. I do know I may not lose any weight until Aubrey is done breastfeeding. But that is okay with me. In a week she has gone from nursing every 3-5 hours to nursing at 10.p.m and at 7a.m..

As long as it doesn't rain we plan on going to the park again tonight. This time I'm not taking Max because he cant last more then 10 mins. I talk a tough game but if he starts crying and trying to come with me he may get to go and I will just do a long walk with my mom tomorrow.

My goal on spark people is no more then 1550 calories which I was below yesterday, and 8 cups of water...I drank 12 yesterday and am on my 7th now its only 3. Last night was hard. My issue is grazing. Esp at night. I'm a major grazer. When I get bored or having nothing to do I grab a snack. This happens multiple times a night. Last night after dinner I didn't have a THING!! It was such a great feeling this morning knowing that I made it. I'm having a hard time now as both kids are napping and I have nothing to do. I will get through this. I will weigh myself on Wednesday when I last weighed myself. I'm hoping for a pound, doubt it will happen with the breastfeeding and all but we shall see.

No comments: