Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Homemade Christmas

Funds are tight this year. Kids and teenager want money or gifts...Thats fine thats what they will get. I also got a TON of Christmas stockingstuffer candle stuff last year at Yankee Candles big clearance. I paid 45 dollars for about 350 dollars worth of stuff. So I have a few things like that and I will buy one big gift for my in-laws and my mom. This year I decided to get some ideas from the BHB board I am a member of. I think we are going to make a picture frame wreath for my in-laws. If I can get a pic of all of her grandkids. Then for my mom I cant say what we are making because she reads my blog. It has to do with finger painting though. Aubrey wanted no part in it unless she could eat it. Trev LOVED it. We did a ton of pages and have a ton more to go. He really thrives in the crafty projects that we do.

No comments: