Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Official weigh-in!

Look at my ticker....Yea thats right I lost 4.2 pounds!!! I was aiming for 2 so this is even better. I know for a week or two it will melt off and then slowly start going down. But it kicks ass and keeps me going knowing that I am losing and it is working.

Im sticking to my diet, drinking tons of water( I have had one soda), I'm even drinking more milk!! I don't eat past 7 anymore! I walked every day except for Saturday and I did the elliptical on Sunday. I'm doing the elliptical again this weekend. Ive even done some crunches, push ups etc. I would not be able to do this without sparkpeople they are helping me out tons. The key to this weight loss is calorie counting and knowing the servings.

I will check in next week. I'm hoping for 2 pounds again! If I could be down 10 pounds or more by Aubreys birthday party that will make me feel good.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Yay! Nicely done!!