Monday, July 14, 2008

Motivation!!

The kids and I went to Old Navy today. I bought the next size down in jeans. This will be my motivation to see how long it takes me to get into them. Im going to shoot for October 1st to be able to fit into them comfortably. That means no muffin top :)

Ive also made some incentive goals. When I hit a certain amount of pounds I will get the below mentioned. I am so strong. Today the kids had Mc Donalds for lunch because we were out. I had half of Trevs kiddie burger and a fruit and yogurt parfait. GO ME!! I weigh in tomorrow night. It would be cool to be down 3 pounds but I doubt it.

10 pounds: Out to eat(I can have whatever I want)
25 pounds: Mani-pedi
40 pounds: Shopping with 100 dollars!!
50 pounds exercise machine

1 comment:

The Coupon Junkie said...

i like your goals!!!
after the baby i think I'll do something like that!!!