Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Im gaining weight

Well I'm .4 heaver then I was yesterday! I also haven't nursed in 2.5 days! I look like a freak. I do know I'm still losing because my clothes are fitter better each day. I also am sticking to my calories, protein, fats, and carbs amounts on spark people. I'm also walking daily. Normally 25 ish mins not much but hey thats 150 mins a week. I normally take one day off! I'm not going to let it get to me unless when my engorgement goes down Im still way up there in the numbers. I have a feeling I may lose some weight from stopping nursing too. We shall see :)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Manda, you know, if you need to lose 50 lbs, and you already lost 5, you've lost 10% of your goal! (I gained today too, btw. It's so gross out, no one can function normally). Hang in there!