Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Volvo SUV

My bargain day was going awesome. I bought a bottle of All Laundry detergent, 2 boxes of envelopes, 3 vive shampoos and 3 vive condintors. My total came to 3.99 a savings of 32.50!!

I went to Rite Aid and bought 3 boxes of electrosol, 2 toothpaste tubes and a paper for 11 ish. I will get back 9 bucks back!!

Then my mom and I went to Office Depot and bought 40 folders, 10 rulers, 10 eraser cap packs and 1 tablet. It will be 60 cents after rebate.

I then went and worked out on the elipitical and got 20 mins in. I'm feeling it by the way!! I was in such a good mood. I got a good workout in, got great deals and got a few hours away from the kids and knew they were with their dad(a rare). I call Jeff to let him know Im on my way home and he asks me to stop at Home Depot.

So I go to pull into a spot wait for the guy walking past it and it was a tight squeeze but I go to pull in and BAM some guy whips his door open I slam my bumper dead on to it and his door wont close bc its bent up and the camry has a nice slice through the bumper. I told him how sorry I was between me pulling in, the guy walking and how fast he opened the door it was a honest mistake. He took my info kinda acted like a douche bag but his friend set him in his place and told him to stop acting like one.

I went into Home Depot called Jeff waiting to hear him scream and yell and me. He just sighed and said he will take a look when we get home and insurance will take care of most of it. I feel like crap and just want to eat now. But I have to be strong. Ive also discovered I'm an emotional eater. I came home and told Jeff fuck my diet Im going to eat. He told me I cant do that Im doing to good. We will be okay!

It just seems with us money is tight as hell or free flowing. I cant let this get to me but I will come up with the money somehow!! I just have to keep swimming as dory would say!

Now I have a house that is a disaster and needs some major cleaning!! I also have a little sweet pea sleeping which she is not thrilled about. She wanted to see me but I came home held her for a min then put her down for a nap! So I gotta clean so I can snuggle when she wakes up

No comments: