Sunday, July 27, 2008

what a weekend

The weekend was sooo busy...

Saturday we cleaned all day, went shopping and prepared for everyone in my family to come over today to celebrate my birthday, my brothers, 3 of my cousins and my aunt. It was such a great day. We had to go to Jeffs brothers birthday party. Trev had a blast we got to see all of Jeffs side of the family. It was great. Max even got to socalize with another puppy!!

Then we had the get together at my house and it was great. Food was good, everyone thought the house looked great! It has been such a long time since we saw everyone that it was good getting together.

We have NO family events until Aubreys birthday which is in 5 weeks but it will be here before we know it. I have a month to stress about how crappy my house is :(

No comments: