Thursday, November 6, 2008

Whats on your menu?

Im so sick of the same dinners every night! I wish my husband wasnt so picky and I had energy to look up great recipes. I am so envious of my friend D she is an online buddy. But we talk a lot and she makes the most insane dinners. I have taken a few recipes from her and they are always so delish! Anyways our meal plan

Tonight:

Kraft One pan Chicken Potato Bake with some veggies Recipe

Friday:

Italian Sausage/Peppers/Onions Subs

This is such a easy recipe D gave me.

Dribble some EVOO on a baking pan and cook your sausage for about 20 mins at 400. While its cooking slice some onions and peppers. Place a little EVOO in a pan with garlic...Once its started to cook a little throw in the peppers and onions add a little water and tomato paste and some salt and pepper. Let the flavors mix together throw in the sausage cut up or whole. You can serve it in a sub roll like I do for Jeff or just eat it on a plate like I do(saving the calories)

Saturday:
Meatball Subs Yes a lot of bread this week I have sub rolls that will go bad if I don't use them up

Sunday:
We have a party to go to we will eat dinner there YAY I don't have to cook

Monday: Roasted Chicken with Veggies and Mashed Potatoes(A lot of potatoes this week. As they will go bad soon to so I gotta use them up!)

Tuesday: Taco Casserole

Wednesday: Pork Tenderloin Rice and Veggies

Thursday: Chicken Broccoli Alfredo

No comments: