Saturday, November 15, 2008

birthday parties

Trevor's birthday party is 3 weeks from today. We went to IParty and I let him pick out what he wanted. Now normally we do this in August..I'm so OCD and need control that I always have it done WAYYYYY before time. This year not so much :( Anyways we went and picked up all the stuff we needed and ordered balloons. All I have left to buy is food for that day which will be 60 for Pizza. I also need to get some more beer, water, a pinata, ice cream for the sundaes and syrups and toppings. I'm hoping I can keep it under 100 for all of that. I really am thinking of throwing the kids a joint birthday party in July to celebrate Trevor's 1/2 birthday and Aubrey's birthday. It is so expensive to have parties.

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Birthday parties cause me a lot of stress, too...

Oh, and speaking of popular (your comment) look at YOUR numbers!!!! I am SOOOO jealous that so many people read your blog! (Of course, I completely understand why... it is AWESOME and so full of variety!!!)

Can't wait to see pics of the house and the party!

manda said...

Thanks for the compliments...I never thought so many people checked it out.

Angie said...

Hmm, have we ever discussed birthdays? Sounds like Trev's is in December. Max's is the 16 and I need to get to planning his party too. Not sure what we are doing, but I like your idea of letting him help pick!