Friday, November 21, 2008

Update

I did well today....Went grocery shopping. I spent 37 dollars though :( I got tons of Gatorade, 5 jars of pasta sauce 1 being Alfredo, 2.5 pounds of ground beef, 2 packages of ricotta cheese(trevs party), 1 package of Spaghetti, 1 package of M&M's to reward the kids for being good, a 6 pack of water(I figured spend 2.87 on 6 rather then 1.00 on 1), 1/4 pound of ham for Trev, 1 pound of roast beef for Jeff(he will be home all week needs lunch), 2 boxes of Jeff's fav ice cream.....All in all I saved about what I spent so groceries for half off not a bad plan for me. Next week I will need bananas, grapes, Gatorade and lunch meats.

I went and filled up my car which was a little below half saved .50 cents a gallon and paid 17.50:)

It should be a great week. Jeff is home, Trevor only has school 1 day this week which is a party week :), we have family pics and Santas visit, We are going shopping Friday, We get a kid free night Thursday and we get to see my family a lot this week. We are going to stay in a lot and enjoy this week :) I told Jeff he is allowed to finish the closet(needs one small area to be sanded, and start and finish the stairs and he is done!)

No comments: