Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm screwed!

Im pregnant! No just kidding. But how screwed would I be...ANYWAYS I started my final class of my third year in college...Research and Statistics. According to my adviser and this teacher this is the number 1 class Business Students fail! AWESOME! I hate math with everything in me. I am really scared about this class. Think of me these next 4.5 weeks. I'm totally freakin out. If I fail I have to pay for this class and thats math I don't like! Give me an English paper I can write a load of crap in 30 mins and make a A. This not so much.

2 comments:

Karen said...

If you need any help, you can email me. I am clicky on the thread!

Unknown said...

Hey Manda!
I just checked out your blog b/c you are always so helpful on BBC. Love it! Anyway, I took this class twice at UNH and got a D the first time and an A the second. Just take your time and do the work-you'll be okay. =)
tara