Friday, November 21, 2008

My 1st Christmas in a house!

The dining room:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Aubrey's room: I think I am going to remove the big tree and put the jingle bell one where it is. The big one can go on the floor. I may get her her very own tree....I just cant decide!

Photobucket

The TV room bookshelf: this seems like a catching ground. Doesnt really have a theme...dont love this either :(Photobucket

The kitchen: My fav part...I still need more balls for the "ornament trifle" I cant decide what color I want...Photobucket

The living room: Couch needs more pillows, I need to stop burning candles...Photobucket I kinda wish my stockings were white and red but these are brand new and Jeff would kill me if I asked to get new ones...Photobucket

Trevors room: Again needs more...

Photobucket

These decorations used to fill my apartment. I guess it shows how little I have when I get everything into a 1600 sq ft house :( I want more stuff. I just dont have the money. I still have to put all my bathroom stuff up and my village

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks great! Wow, you are so on the ball. I can't believe you are decorated. I didn't even get the x-mas boxes down from the attic yet! If you don't mind, when I saw the bookshelf, I was thinking it needed holiday foliage. Maybe holly...or a small tree, something like that. Something to warm it up. Okay, well, that's the extent of my decorating knowledge. I love the blog...it's fun read..and now you are giving me motivation to get those boxes down! Mary

manda said...

I told my husband that...I think I want fresh garland and just decorate it myself with stuff for the arts and crafts store. I just have no skill with that stuff at all. I was thinking of putting lights on it and strewing it over all my windows :) Thanks for the idea :)

¤DANA¤ said...

YOU'RE HOUSE LOOKS SO GOOD! I CAN'T WAIT TIL MINE IS DONE...