Sunday, November 16, 2008

The economy is suffering?!

I called my mom this a.m. after going to CVS for my close to free batteries :)

8 pack 9.99
4 pack 5.49
4 pack 5.49

Total: 20.97
-5/2 CVS coupon
-3.00 1.50/1 Duracell coupons

oop 12.97. 15 back in ECB My OOP was of course a lot lower from ECB's and CRT's

Also good deals to mention. Vaseline Lotion 5.99 -1.50 coupon earns 2.00 ecb Crest Pro Health toothpaste 3.49

I went shopping with my mom and I do not believe the economy is suffering that bad. People are still out there shopping...however they are shopping Amanda style. They have a flyer in hand and are ONLY shopping the flyer!!

Toys R Us:

Mega Bloks Diego, Dora and Cars are buy one at 20+ get a free small play set thing. I also had a 5/25 coupon so it made it about 18.00 or 8.00 a piece. These may be put aside as Stocking Stuffers or for the Easter Baskets since they kinda match.

I was able to get Trevor this(he will LUB the pack pack):PhotobucketPhotobucket

Aubrey this:

Photobucket

We then went to the mall where I got tons of Gymbo stuff for the kids with my merchandise Credit. I was able to get them 2 bug fleece lined vests for 15.00 each reg 40!!!!!!!! Awesome if you live in the bitter North East like I do!

We also went to Bath and Body works....My mom had the gift card from the promotion I mentioned a few weeks ago. They also had a promotion buy 1 signature line item get a body wash for a dollar(certain scents). We walked out of there with a lotion for her, a body wash for me, and a wall flower for 1.50 oop!!

No comments: