Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Playroom

The playroom is finally done....We just have to install our wood stove at the end of the season when they all go on sale :) I wanted a nice Pottery Barn playroom but that didn't happen. We still gave the kids all the things they could have asked for. Nice and organized for mommy :) No I am not a messy it was just used as our unfinished storage area the first few months we lived here. I am so happy its done and the kids have a little oasis :)

Before:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




After:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Angie said...

The room looks awesome!! I wish I had something like that for my kids. They just get half of our space. You did a great job!

manda said...

Thanks...Im so happy to get all the toys out of their room. However I have no idea where we are going to put everything we get for Trev's birthday and Christmas.

vfolsom said...

Your playroom looks great - great job!!!