Sunday, November 30, 2008

Elf on the shelf...and our Tree

This week has been busy! Jeff has been off of work, we had Thanksgiving, Jeff and I went Black Friday shopping, decorating the house for Christmas inside and out...Oh yea and Jack the Elf has been with us since Thursday morning. Today he even brought the kids some Christmas movies :) We have had a lot of quality time together this week....Some pics :)

Baking pies with mom....PhotobucketPhotobucket

Decorating our tree

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The tree looks so much better in person!

Finally our Elf

Photobucket

Poor Nemo was so scared all day
Photobucket

Making Friends

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Mama H said...

I want an ELF so badly I can hardly stand it... Maybe we can trade a homemade wreath for an elf... hahaha

Are your doors brown? If they are, I am a total and complete wannabe copycat without even knowing it!!!!

:-)

manda said...

Ha no my doors are a lovely shade of primer. I want red doors when we do the siding.