Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

What a busy day it was! We woke up went food shopping at Shaws, to Jeffs work to visit and show off the kids, to my moms job to show off the kids, to take my brother to work, Trick or Treating at our mall and then Trick or Treating at home.

I gained a pound!! I also ate dinner at 9 and had pizza and about 5 snickers bars. It was all in fun back to the grind today.

My mom surprised the kids and dressed up as a clown!(I had a clue bc she was looking for converse shoes a few weeks ago when we went shopping). The kids had a blast and we have 3 HUGE Ziploc bags full of candy and most of our candy is gone. Our neighborhood was great. A lot of people decorated their houses, played scary music etc. It was also great a lot of people sat outside and just handed out candy so the kids didn't have to hike up driveways, hills or stairs. There was a decent amount of kids around but not over powering. Kids got TONS of candy. I love our neighborhood cant wait to see it at Christmas!

Of Course some pics:

The mall...Aubrey was loving the attached bag with candy being thrown in it. Trev filled up his bag!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Waiting to go Trick or Treating at home:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket(I TRIED)

Trick or Treating:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

No comments: