Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ups and downs

I let the Halloween candy get the best of me. Its been so good. I gained less then a pound but still. I got it outta my system and I'm back to losing. It just feels so good to lose I cant stop now. If I want to hit my Thanksgiving goal of 35 pounds I'm going to have to bust my ass! I have 9.6 pounds to lose in 22 days! I have a feeling I will be around the 32 mark come Thanksgiving but I'm going to try! After I take my brother to work I will take the kids out for a walk! It will kill me but I need to walk and I cant after Jeff gets out of work anymore :(

1 comment:

Mama H said...

I just got back from my walk... ICK. It wasn't that great at all! I did it because I knew I needed to, but that didn't make it better! Keep thinking how great it feels to LOSE --- that keeps me on track! :-)