Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ugh

What an exhausting weekend! I spent Saturday out shopping with my mom and my friend. I was able to get a free 20 lb turkey and all the fixings for Thanksgiving dinner for under 30 dollars :) We went to the mall and shopped for 1.00 scarves and hats, free wallflowers, cheap costumes for next year etc. It was great I had fun shopping with the girls and Jeff was able to remove one of the chimneys we dont need, add more space to our closet, fix the mixing valve in our Master Bath, and frame and put in the door to the office(yay all panel doors in the house now).

Today I went shopping with Kim in the morning and came home to have to run out to get Max some food and some interaction with dogs at Petsmart! We also went to Home Depot to get the baseboards, and shelving stuff we needed to fix downstairs. Which just reminds me of how much I want done before Trevor's party! We had to go to my Sister In Laws for a christening party which Trev had a blast at. It was good to we have to drive 45 mins to get there and we were able to see everyone so it wasn't a wasted trip!

I have a final due tomorrow and the whole upstairs I have to clean. Its going to be a late night!

No comments: