Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holiday Baking

My friend K and her daughter C came over on Monday. We hung out all day. She is a new stay at home mom and I am a veteran at this job! We baked cookies and let the kids play. The cookies came out very cute and Jeff gobbled them up. He hates sugar cookies..Excuse my appearance I LOOK ROUGH!!! It was a lazy day I didnt do hair or make up or get dressed for that matter :)PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Doesn't everyone just lick the icing off!?Photobucket

Then we made the Pumpkin Spice Roll which was a total bitch! It took forever and a lot of effort. Its not even that tasty if you want an honest opinion.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mama H said...

Looks like fun! I wish I was able to stay home with my kiddos! I think some days would be SO much fun! :-)

Mama H said...

OH and I meant to say that I love the new blog layout... maybe this weekend I'll get around to decorating mine for the holidays... you know I am all about copying you!!!!

vfolsom said...

I love the new blog layout. I'll be just like Mama H and copy you on your holiday festive theme. Doesn't it feel good to have followers!

manda said...

Its awesome! I love it....

Girls go to cutestblogontheblock.com If you want to be EXACTLY like me ;)