Saturday, November 15, 2008

The ever ending house saga

We bought our house as a total fixer upper. Not one thing could really be salvaged. Besides some touch up painting and stuff like that all we have left is fixing our closet, Replacing all but the Shower walls in our Master Bath, Painting and floors in our office and the stair walls and steps. I thought these things would all be waiting. Evidently I was wrong. Jeff is starting the basement steps the week he is on vaca. If we are lucky his brother can come carpet them that week. I may just say screw the carpet and leave the steps as they kinda are now. We also will be installing a different light. It seems as if the house is always being fixed and upgraded. I cant complain though.....If only we could Vinyl Side and fix the drive way like I want!

No comments: