Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm alive

very tired but alive. I cleaned, baked all day Wednesday. Went out to 4 different CVS from 11:30-2:30 a.m. with my friend K. I paid 18 oop for 140 in merchandise and earned 30 more ecb then I spent.

Thursday woke up at 11 and cooked all day, cleaned, dropped the kids off with my aunt...we were up at 3...

Went to Kohls stood in line for 45 mins got everything we wanted, went to Toys R Us stood in line for 30 mins got everything we wanted, went to the mall...got 2 coats for Aubs and none for Trev(insert angry face here), Disney store was able to get the kids one more thing each, Target got everything we wanted but a PS2 game, we then went to Home Depot and Lowes and Jeff was able to do his Christmas shopping...

We had breakfast with my friend K and her hubby and then we came home took a 3 hour nap, went and picked up the kids, got the tree and came home.

It was a very busy past few days but I loved every second of it. I think I'm pretty much DONE shopping for Christmas unless I see a KILLER deal!

I filled the back of my truck up today twice so we got plenty :)

Off to relax and enjoy the rest of my weekend.

No comments: