Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What are you thankful for?

As I sit here trying to stay awake for another hr so I can start my ventures to 3 24 hour CVS's I am trying to think about what tomorrow is all about...What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for my FIRST and ONLY car. My mom and I split the cost of my Toyota Camry over 4 years ago. Yes I started driving late. It was almost 10 years old at the time with 130k on it. It is now 200k on it and all beat and banged up but it works. Yes I wish I could have a brand new car and look like all the other moms...but I don't have a car payment and have the luxury of a mechanic husband that keeps it running. That shit box has saved me 200 bucks a month EASILY!!!

I am thankful for my house. The first time I ever lived in a house. I always grew up in apartments. I am so thankful to have a home...a place to call my own! I cannot believe I am under 30 and own a home.

I am so very thankful to my husbands job. They treat him so well there...He has learned so much, been paid so much better, has received great benefits and best of all I have been able to stay at home with our kids!

I am so very thankful for my husband. Yes he can be a real jerk but he is a great father and the playmate that I am not with them. He is loving and always tells me how beautiful I am that day no matter how mean I am to him. He puts up with my shit. He has made our first home a home. Its amazing to me what he has learned in the past 6 months. Our house looks amazing! He is a great caretaker!

I am so very thankful for Trevor my first born. He is just so funny. As much as he talks sometimes the things he says has me laughing so hard. He teaches me something new everyday.

I am thankful for Aubrey my baby. She drives me nuts the way she is my shadow but I feel so loved. I love how she just lays her head on me all day long and just hugs and squeezes.

I am thankful for my mom and brother...they are my family. My brother and mother are always willing to help in any way that they can. It amazes me how strong the bond between the 3 of us is and keeps growing.

I am thankful for life. I wake up everyday thinking UGH when I should be so greatful for what I have.

No comments: