Friday, October 17, 2008

Year of frugal living

* Only take in what I put out
* Live BELOW my means
* Pay off debt
* Use free passes to do fun stuff
* Buy and sell items on ebay, etc. for clothes and spending money
* Grow my own vegetables
* Realize how much we have and how much we don't need


I have been following her blog since the spring. Im truly amazed by what she is doing. I do think she makes more then we do however we can still take her methods as inspiration and kick some ass like she is doing. We are going to be following HER plan listed above till December 31, 2008! The only plan we wont be following is growing our own veggies. Its the middle of FALL now and veggies will not be growing in the snow :)

By Christmas I would like to have paid off at least 2000 dollars in debt. Spend only 500 more on Christmas! Make at least 300 off of EBAY or my toys in order to pay for all of the Holiday trips we take and Trevor's 4th birthday party!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Manda,

Wow! Thanks! You've been an inspiration to me, too, with your amazing weight loss! I have gained back about 10 lbs and need to get it off- my pants are tight and I think you know there's no way I'm buying any new pants! :)

Good luck and keep it up!
Jaime