Friday, October 17, 2008

Tis' the season

Its that time of year again. I start going through the kids toys and throw out what is trashed, ebay or craigslist things that are in good condition that we do not play with anymore, etc. Its so hard because Trevor is standing right behind me pulling crap out of the trash or all the sudden NEEDING the toy he hasn't played with in months! I have to go to my moms house also and throw out those toys and give her the ones they still play with now to keep there. Its all about making room for Christmas and Trevors birthday which is 4 days after Christmas! His party I normally do 2 weeks before just so I can make room for Christmas! I do know what the kids Grandparents are getting the kids....They are going to be spoiled with all this stuff. It looks like great stuff that the kids will enjoy!

For Aubrey:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

For Trev:
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Santa is bringing them:
Aubrey:PhotobucketPhotobucket

Plus some odds and ends...mainly elmo stuff. Santa filled up a pottery barn santa bag with stuff!

Trevor:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Again little odds and ends..new smart cycle games, dress up stuff, geo trax stuff, hulk and iron man dvds!

The kids get about 10 things each from Santa 2 big and a bunch of little small things.

They will also get 10-15 from us. YES my kids are spoiled. YES my kids do not need this stuff. But I shop sales and never spend over 400 on the two of them for Christmas.

My mom always tried her best but some Christmas werent the best. We had one with nothing at all. I do not blame her at all for that I think it was unfortunate the lifestyle we had but we KNEW what family meant. We ALWAYS had a BLAST together with her, myself and my brother! S

o before you get on my case I do know what I am doing it not what most people do but I don't care my kids are my life and I love spoiling them and giving them things I never had like great big Christmas, a HOUSE with a YARD, an annoying dog!, a playroom, trips to farms, aquariums, zoos etc!

No comments: