Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kitchen

What is your fav room in the house? I for one LOVE my kitchen! I love to cook and bake so that has a little part of it I guess. However its just so nice. I think its the nicest room in our home. Jeff knew I wanted a really nice kitchen and he really let me do what I wanted in there! The green paint is not for everyone and the light everything makes for lots of cleaning but whatever. One day I would like to put stainless appliances and corian counter tops but thats a while away! I was looking in my previous posts and never saw pics of the final product....Of course I will do before and afters!


Before
kitchen beforekitchen before
During
PhotobucketPhotobucket
After
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The table will go downstairs in the office when its done. I use that mainly for bills and clipping coupons and my lap top will go there as well. isn't she pretty!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

OH MY GOODNESS what a change! I love the green paint and the flooring and cabinets make SUCH a difference! It looks like a million bucks!

When are you coming down south to redo my kitchen? HA HA

:-)