Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall is here!

Look on my drive way and it would seem as if a pine tree threw up all over my drive way. The trees are spitting their leaves ALL over the yard. Its VERYYYY crisp this morning! I love it. I love this time of year in New England its beautiful!

I woke up this morning and make everyone a yummy breakfast...got the place nice and clean! Jeff is installing windows and fixing the living room wall from me slamming the recliner into it a million times(oops). So he is a happy man. Kids are playing in their playroom so they are happy! We do have a birthday party this afternoon so that will get us outta the house and Trev can play with his cousins which he LOVES!

We are going to TRY to carve pumpkins today depending on how cold it gets maybe I will hold off till tomorrow :)

No comments: