Saturday, October 11, 2008

What a day!

Friday night I got a tummy bug for a few hours! I spent a WHILE in the bathroom not feeling well at all. I finally got to bed around 3 ish and then we were up at 7:30 with the kids. WE got them ready and out the door to drop them off at my moms till 2 so we could help our good friends move.

We got there got the truck packed and spent over an hour in traffic trying to get to the new house. We got them all unpacked and didnt leave till after 4! My mom was probably pissed because she had the kids all day. She didnt lead onto it. Im sure she was exhausted!

On the good note Trevor's best friends Jessica got to come home with us. He is having his first ever sleep over tonight!! After we left the move we went to Rain Forest Cafe and met my coupon lover as Jeff calls her, her hubbie and cutie patotie C.

The kids all had a blast we came back home I gave them baths and they are playing in the playroom. I cannot WAIT to take a shower and go to bed Im EXHAUSTED!! O yea and Max puked all over the unfinished part of the basement today and now my house totally smells like it. I really do HATE this dog. I despise him and just wish he would go away. I have a feeling its going to start a TON of arguments.

1 comment:

The Coupon Junkie said...

uhgg i feel you on the dog part!!!
Abby drives me nuts!!! Dave wanted her and i gave in -- so now she is alllll his responsibility!