Thursday, October 2, 2008

S&T

Trevor had show and tell today! He brought in these 2 ghosts that change colors, light up etc. One you can still buy at Target today. Anyways as usual it was a struggle to get the littlest info outta him about school.

Trevor did you have fun at school today

Trevor: Um yea! Dats my best fwiend wite der

Oh your best friend huh shes a girl! Did she have show and tell to?

Trevor: NO shes going to do it on FURsday

Today is Thursday

Trevor: Well I did my show and tell....All my fwiends got to touch the ghosts and see dem wite up! It was so my fun. I was de FIRST one to do show and tell. Next time Im going to bwing my cam eeerrr a

What else did you do in school

Trevor: Um I dunno can we go home Im sweepy my engies are bothering me

I will give the first person that can guess what engies are 1.00 via paypal

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Allergies?

manda said...

Damn your good lol....My mother, my husband and his teacher couldnt figure it out!! I thought it was pretty easy too. Maybe its a mommy thing: Email me and I will seriously give you a buck...

Unknown said...

LOL. My oldest didn't start saying intelligable words till he was 2.5 I got pretty good and figuring out gibberish lol. No worries about the buck. Gave me a good laugh that I got it right.