Tuesday, October 7, 2008

manda challenge

I didn't gain or lose this week. Earlier in the week I got down to minus 1 pound however I gained .8 back! I am not walking, not eating, when I do it its not very healthy. This is what happens! Its good to know I will be able to maintain whenever I stop losing. There has been a lot of drama surrounding me these past week to week and a half and I contribute some of it to that. I wish our families would just CHILL! Anyways I promise to do better this week my short term goal is 25 by Halloween 2.5 weeks to lose 2.8 pounds!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

You can do it!! You have done so great!!

Mama H said...

Gained one this week... i walked, drank a lot of water, really the same things I have been doing... honestly, the only bad thing I ate all week were two Krispy Kreme donuts on Saturday...

I am FRUSTRATED!!!

What can we do to get back on the road to SKINNY again???

HELP ME, friend!!!

:-)