Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A new day!

I feel a little better today! I woke up at 6:55 with DEMON baby aka Aubrey! We snuggled for about 45 mins. I managed to get the whole house clean, ran the dishwasher, cleaned the floors and even did some laundry all before 10 a.m. The kids and I have to run to Shaws, the Post office and the bank today then we can be lazy ALL day!

Jeff got home at 1 yesterday and spent till 9 ish installing and fixing all the pipes around the hot water heater. I was amazed at how little it costs. I thought we would be a couple grand for it. Im going around today and making a list of things I would like done soon....

Replace the windows in Trevors room
Fix the walls downstairs from us moving around the fridge
Baseboards downstairs
RE paint all the doors
Trim painting touch ups

No comments: