Sunday, October 5, 2008

October Food and Household Budget 350
Spent 218.83
Left to spend 131.17

I goofed...I can only spend one Wags RR per transaction therefore I actually spent 7 today of which I will get 4 back I think...

I also had to go to Target and spend money I did not want to..Max chewed through Aubrey's baby blanket and pedipeds this weekend. It was very hard on me I lost it. I realized how much I cannot STAND this dog. Its so hard being a mother to my children and having this toddler dog destroying EVERYTHING!!

Target 30.30

Baby blanket replacement 14.99
Pants for Aubrey 1.00(75 percent off!!!)
bones for max ??
Swiffer Cleaner ??

JC Penney 25.00 I got my eyebrows and lip waxed...Yes I don't need this but I do it once every 6-8 weeks...It makes me feel better and I can keep up with it normally for about 6 weeks then it needs to be done again

We also spent 29 at Auto Zone for Jeff's brother and he gave us a check for 50.

We had lunch because we were very far from home that cost us 19.00

I received a check from Rite Aid for 1.99 a month or two ago and found it today so that will get added in the budget!

I know you don't care about my spending in this amount of detail but it keeps me on track feeling like I have to answer to someone!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I, for one, like reading your budget. I am envious because I could never in a million years do it. I want to be able to plan stuff like that out, but I just stink at it. I get excited when I see your OOP though, so know that someone is reading ;)

manda said...

Aww thanks!!