Tuesday, October 28, 2008

STUPID AF, Early nights etc!!

Since its been getting dark so early I haven't been able to walk. I live in a very woody area and we have seen coyotes in our back yard this weekend. So I haven't been walking. I did drop Trev off this morning and Aubrey and I went for a walk. I can only do that for a little while longer since it is getting pretty cold! I figure if I can get walks in on Saturday and Sunday while Jeff is home and hopefully Tuesdays and Thursdays I will be able to keep this up!

My AF made me gain almost 3 pounds. Now that shes gone its fall back off. I'm down 25.6 so I need to lose .4 to get to where I was before she arrived. I don't think there is any chance I can lose 2.4 pounds by Friday to meet my Halloween goal of 28 pounds. I'm going to try to get as close as I possibly can :)

I am just not getting a little confidence in myself. You can see the majority of my weight loss in my legs. However there is a pic of Trev and I carving pumpkins where you can see my weight loss a lot! I want to look great for Christmas. I want to be able to look at the pics and saw wow I looked great.

Wish me luck! I walked today and my socks fell down and now my heels are rubbed raw but I will get over it.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Keep it up, Manda! I'm sure you'll do it or get very close!

I love your debt ticker, too- I want one!

Angie said...

Luck! I know you can do it. You are such an inspiration to me! Now if I could just find some motivation!

Mama H said...

You go girl! Show AF who's BOSS! I am back on the wagon this week and will weigh in on Friday instead of Tuesday... I'll let you know how I did, okay?

:-)

manda said...

You better.....I weighed myself earlier and it looks like I'm going to lose a little more tomorrow.