Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chimney

We actually have 3 on our house!

One was for a old Chimney that went through our closet.

One was in the kitchen where the wood stove we removed was.

One is coming from the playroom in the basement(where the wood stove is)

Trev is insisting bc we don't have a fire place Santa cant come. I told him he will come through the wood stove.

This kid is one step away from making me climb on the roof and jump in myself to show him santa will fit. I don't think our chimney can take my fat ass!

2 comments:

¤DANA¤ said...

i saw in a catalog, that they had a christmas key for santa that you would hang on your door on christmas eve so santa could come in. maybe he would believe that santa could come in that way!

~dana

manda said...

I saw that too today at Hallmark. I gotta talk to him more. Jeff may take him up on the roof.