Thursday, October 30, 2008

Open House and Parades

We went to Trevor's school last night. Both teachers said Trevor is such a pleasant child! He is a great friend, very smart, eager to learn, one of the teachers told me he was her fav! I did meet his little girlfriends mom. She seems very sweet. The class seems to get along very well. Trev had a pumpkin painting and a cute pumpkin with a felt face. I am so happy with this school. I cannot say enough good things about the teachers and parents that help with the school.

His family Tree with Jessica as a sister LOL!!!! This cracks me up!

Photobucket

Him coloring with Grandma!
Photobucket

Dressing up as a knight!
Photobucket


This morning was the parade. Trev ran in front of the teacher! He is just so excited for the party today and Trick or Treating tomorrow. All the kids looked so cute. I took a few pics of course!

The parade...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Class pictures

Photobucket


Trev and his best friend A:Photobucket

No comments: