Thursday, October 16, 2008

Christmas Card sneak peak

Mom to Max and Alex this is for your benefit mainly....Here are things you help you with colors and layout and stuff. You know the game plan so maybe these pics will help with the color scheme at least :)

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Where am I going with it? I'm trying to be very creative each year with our Christmas cards...This was last years...LAME! "This Christmas card is going to kick last years Christmas cards ass" HA HA a twist on a Monica from Friends Thanksgiving quote! I am totally in love with Friends...Jeff and I watch it every night while we fall asleep I have every season from 1-10 on DVD:)

Oh yea and last years card....

Photobucket

3 comments:

Angie said...

I can't wait to get started!! It's going to be very cute!

Angie said...

PS- you can call me Angie if you want to ;)

Jaime said...

Oh, what a cool idea!!