Thursday, October 30, 2008

Elf is coming!

He was wrapped this morning had had a tag put on him. He will come Friday night. The elf wrote Trev a little note telling him he cant stay for long he still has to make a few more toys. Have mommy and daddy read the book and make sure you name him!

Just gotta get Trev off my back a little. Hes driving me nuts. He wants the downstairs decorated for Christmas already! I love Christmas! I start planning next years Christmas Dec 26th. But this kid is NUTS!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

You know, apples don't fall far from trees... I'll bet he gets his LOVE of the holidays from you!

Obviously you've done a great job at making the holidays so special in the past for him that he just can't wait for that time of year to start again!

I need an elf of my own around here!