Monday, August 11, 2008

Water bills, The mall, and consignment

I talked to a few friends, I also saw the previous owners water bill. So I budgeted for 50 dollars a month even though we get billed every 3 months! May, June and July go buy and no water bill. Its always in the back of my head because I feel that Jeff and Trev are very very wasteful with water! Anyways I open the bill to see 48.xx I'm thinking great I'm right on budget. So I'm reading more from 5/5-8/5 it was 48.xx!!! Do you even know how thrilled I am. SUCH a freakin' sweet deal to be 100 under budget when it seems I'm always OVER budget!

I went with my mom to the mall as I had mentioned earlier in the week and I think I did pretty good. I returned 97 dollars worth of stuff to Gymboree, I bought only 62 dollars in pictures, I spent 20 in Disney Store. I got a new diaper bag which I DESPERATELY need and 3 toys for Aubrey's birthday party or Christmas from Little Einsteins. I was kinda pissed I spent the 20 bucks but I really do not have much for Aubrey for gifts and Trev has a ton so I need to even it out a little bit. All in All a very successful trip to the mall!

I go tomorrow to the consignment shop. I am going to drop off all the clothes I have of Aubrey's that are to small, my boppy, her tummy time pillow, her swing, and her bouncy seat! I may talk it over with Jeff and change my mind on putting all the baby gear up for sale because last time I did that I got prego with Aubrey a month later. With Aubrey I desperately wanted a baby right now not so much. But at least get all her clothes and my maternity shit outta here and that will free up tons of space.

No comments: