Thursday, August 14, 2008

School.

I was up this morning at 6 with Aubrey thinking I need to go back to school. I was all set to call my advisor then I realized we have the holidays coming up so maybe I will wait a bit...but no I should call now. Then I wrote out my list of shit I have to get done today and realized yea I cant go to school right now. Everyday is insainly busy...

Yesterday:

Walked with the kids
played outside
Cleaned the house
Did Laundry
Took money to Jeff
Mowed the lawn
Cooked dinner
Gave Aubrey a bath
Walked again with aubrey
more laundry
cleaned up the toys and after dinner
BED

Today:
RMV
Library to drop off books
bank to fight charges that are on my account that they stopped over a fucking month ago I'm so sick of this crap. Thank god its only 15 dollars!
Iparty, BRU, Yankee CAndle for returns
Shaws

Seriously there is never a dull moment...

I somehow gained 1 pound back this morning. I am not happy. I walked twice, drank tons of water, had oatmeal, fruit, 18 bran crackers and 2 tsp hummus, a weight waters, 3 twizzlers, Chicken, corn on the cob.....That was all I ate yesterday all portions and in my calories....I did have a small slice of the blueberry pie I made...I guess that sent me over. I will do good again today and better see it by tomorrow or I will be pissed.

2 comments:

The Coupon Junkie said...

Could it be your gaining muscle? maybe that would make your pound? i dunno just a thought...ohh and does yankee candle ever have good sales? i have a $15 off 45 coupon im dying to use!!

manda said...

You cant use yankee candle coupons with sales...Thats the shitty part!