Monday, August 18, 2008

Dear Aubrey...

Just FYI your brother slept until AT LEAST 8:30 every morning. Sometimes A LOT later!! He also didn't insist on eating the whole refrigerator the second that he got out of bed. He let mommy have some coffee and wake up. I need a little time. Please stop waking up at 6:30 in the morning. You keep lowering your chances of ever being a big sister. You really are truly evil. I'm not asking much maybe 7:30. If you keep this up I may just have to get a real job and go to work if I am going to be up when the birds wake up!

Thanks..Love always,

Mom

2 comments:

Mimi from Peachy Papaya said...

Oh, Amanda I know what you mean... My Skylar wakes up at 6-6:30 every morning....

The Coupon Junkie said...

ahhhh! kait is a latttte sleeper!
im hope braeden takes after her cause mommy is soooo not a AM person!!!